Monday, March 12, 2012

Me..... I know your in there somewhere......

So basically this blog is about me getting back to me! After being pregnant, having our son 10 weeks early, getting on lexapro, getting on thyroid meds and adjusting to life after baby....... 16 months post Kye I am beyond ready to get myself back! After working out moderately and changing my diet nothing was happening! I visited with my doctor and she did all types of bloodwork. Thyroid was good since I've been on the meds and everything else was great. So part of the problem she believes was the lexapro.lexapro helped me soooooo much while I needed it but I'm so over taking meds!! Not to mention all the unpleasant side effects from Lexapro. 2 weeks ago mye weening process started. It's been a bit tough but I am hanging in there! I only have 3-4 more weeks to go!!! So, my next goal is to SHED THIS WEIGHT THAT'S WEIGHING ME DOWN!!! I was 96lbs in amazing physical condition when I got pregnant. My goal is not to be 96lbs but my goal is to slim down tremendously and just be healthier. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again, I started a 12 week live fit jamie eason workout program that's free!!! I am determined! Funny thing is that's people always tell me I don't need to lose weight! Well...... I took pics of me now that won't post until I am done but I'm pretty dang sure they will retract their comment and say OH MY yes u did need to lose weight!!! Clothes hide ALOT especially when u work so hard to hide it. I am determined to make a lifestyle change again! And determine to be ME again. No Lexapro and no extra weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment