Monday, March 12, 2012

Day One Chest & Triceps

Today was day one and the workout was chest and triceps! I decided to use my 8lb weight tonight and I know tomorrow I'm going to be sore!!! I am having to modify the workout a bit since I am doing it from home and not the gym.looking forward to tomorrow's workout!! My diet today: Protein shake with water Egg beaters w/2slices 100% whole wheat toast pesto chicken with gnocchi for lunch (higher in the fat than I should b eating) 7 almonds protein shake with water Mexican chicken with cheese lettuce tomatoe jalapeƱo (pretty much a salad) w/ crystal light Supplements: Vitamin c 2 calcium Multiple vitamin Pre workout- 1/2 scoop no explode Now , I am not going to lie I am hungry while I'm typing this!!! It will take a few days to get used to cutting carbs after 6! I should have a protein shake but I am too tired aka lazy to get put of bed. Not bad for a first day. As the days go on I will eliminate little things out of my diet like the cheese....... Im so ready..... Maybe I should get a new bikini for motivation! Mikie said we would buy me some new clothes when I reach my goal! Weight as of yesterday: 118 (heavier than I've ever been minus pregnancy)
Tonight i weighed 115.5 I think I am losing water weight from the weekend of crazy eating and sodium overload! Either way I will take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment