Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 4 Shoulders/Abs

My body is sore today which is good! Shoulder workout was ok.... I think I was lacking energy tonight. But I still tried. Abs were good. They are so weak that anything will help at this point!!!! I am looking forward to the weekend. Although there will be no cheat meals at all. Only allowing myself to drink Vodka and crystal light one night. We are going on Saturday to Hooters for a date night!!! Well.. normally it would be wings and beer! Well... this time I am drinking Vodka and water w/crystal light and getting a salad with fat free dressing and boiled shrimp! LOL Wow.... Im pretty hard core right now but I am have to be if i want this weight gone.... The next 3 days are supposed to be off days. But i think i will run a mile or two tomorrow to make me feel like Im pushing along a little harder. This picture below is the swimsuit that I want to wear on our trip to Galveston in June for our anniversary... Man I sure hope I can make it happen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment